Companies aiming to grab the attention of both consumers and employees can learn from the disruptors in digital media publishing leveraging emerging disruptive technologies, such as immersive media, Internet of Things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and fifth-generation (5G). It’s about taking a creative approach to truly stand out from the crowd.
Are you ready to provide your stakeholders with completely new experiences that truly touch the mind and soul?
This new arena has become an “all (wo)man’s land where borders have been erased between digital media publishers and all other companies trying to grab the attention of stakeholders, being consumers, employees, investors, the public, you name it.
In 2021, global digital video advertising spending was projected to 20 % of the total of US $ 458.16 billion invested in digital advertising across all formats. Search is expected to remain the most popular with a market share of 40% in 2025. Are you aware of the impact it has on your company?
Your company can learn from this trend to take advantage of the same channels as the publishing industry, to grab your stakeholders in impactful and cost-efficient ways.
5G networks and compatible smartphones are accelerating mobile consumption, enabling total disruption of the brand experience
The disruptors who are leading in the forefront, already have explored the potential to reach consumers through smartphones and smart demographic targeting across multiple social media platforms and they are now exploring new growth channels. This includes; connected TV (CTV), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and the opportunities with the fifth-generation (5G) wireless technology for digital cellular networks, all enabling total disruption of both the consumer- and employer brand experience.
How will your organization leverage these vast technological opportunities?
Augmented reality (AR)
– adds digital elements to a live view of the physical world, i.e. by using a smartphone camera. Some famous examples for the general public are Snapchat lenses and Pokemon Go. Companies such as Volvo Cars, Skanska, IKEA and others have used this technology to create groundbreaking solutions.
Virtual reality (VR)
– takes place in a completely virtual environment and offers a fully immersive experience.
Both AR and VR can be mass-distributed
– through powerful cloud computing. With many companies moving towards cloud storage, it also becomes more cost-efficient.
The Internet of Things (IoT) and connected devices
– enables the adoption of new voice technologies and contextual targeting and is part of the new SEO portfolio strategy. Together they bring plenty of insightful actionable data about when, where and why products are being purchased and how they are used to personalize every consumers’ unique experience and needs, so why not use it to attract employees?
– Powered by 5G technology you can create interactive and personalized ads to improve one-to-one marketing tactics. 5G creates new opportunities for launching dynamic, multi-layered user-centric solutions.
– The automated buying and selling of online advertising designed to replace human negotiations with machine learning and AI-optimization, making transactions more efficient and effective.
We tracked behaviour towards migrating to multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs), including streaming and social video platforms
Freemium- and other ad-supported streaming services continues to grow in volume. It puts pressure on companies to engage and increase their awareness about their consumers and talent to understand who they really are? their aspirations and future plans.
“This new way of interacting is extremely powerful. It enables an entirely different emotional connection with stakeholders both consumers and employees, creating opportunities for a disruptive brand awareness experience for all“
What is your potential to disrupt, before becoming disrupted by the continuously shifting business landscape?
Get in touch with us to access more valuable insights.
DISRUPT INSIGHTS & INTERVIEWS